Yes First Business Credit Card : Hello friends, welcome to our another post in which today we are going to tell you about the credit cards offered by Yes Bank. You get to see many types of different credit cards from Yes Bank. Can we get different types of benefits now? Similarly, today we are going to tell you about the Yes First Business Credit Card offered by Yes Bank.
Today we will give you some essential information related to this card. Which will include what eligibility criteria must be fulfilled to get this card and what this card can mainly be used for. So before proceeding further in the court, I have a request that you must read this post of ours. If you read this post of ours only half-way, then you will not be able to understand clearly what you need. Before moving ahead in the post, let us tell you about the highlights of the efforts of Yes First Business Credit Card.
Highlights Of Yes First Business Credit Card
- First of all, you are charged an annual fee of ₹ 5000 here. Will be refunded to you if you spend ₹ 1,00,000 within the year.
- This card is mainly made for shopping and traveling people because here you get to see other types of rewards.
- To avail this card your monthly earning should be ₹700.
- The minimum reward that will be given to you here will start from 2%.
- Here you get gift vouchers worth ₹ 5000 which will be given to you as a reward when you get this card new.
Now you know about the main highlights of Yes First Business Credit Card. Now let us give you information about the welcome gift voucher you will receive in this card.
- If you make purchases through this card within 30 days, you are given 20,000 reward points through this card.
- Earn renewal benefit of 15,000 reward points on each renewal
- Now we are going to tell you about the main prizes that you will get to see from here.
Yes First Business Credit Card Rewards
- 8 Reward Points for every INR 200 spent on all categories except ‘Select Categories’
- You will get 4 reward points for every INR 200 spent on select categories.
- Billers registered on YES PayNow will get 5X reward points on their first 3 transactions (valid only on first 5 billers registered).
Reward Points Redemption
- You are given a dedicated website for booking flights/hotels/movie tickets upon reward point redemption.
- Special list of products for you to choose
- Redemption of reward points against air miles (8 reward points = 1 Intermile / 1 Club Vistara point)
- To know more or redeem reward points, please visit YesRewardz.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You will be waived off 1% fuel surcharge at fuel stations in India for transactions between Rs 400/- to Rs 5,000/-. The total rebate limit is Rs 1,000 in a statement cycle. Only the surcharge component will be waived, GST charged on surcharge will not be waived. Please note that the fuel surcharge can vary from 1% to 2.5% of the amount spent on fuel transactions. The rate of surcharge varies depending on the fuel retail outlets and their acquiring banks.
You will get an air accident cover of INR 1 crore in case of death due to a flying accident with this card.
You get a cover of INR 25 lakh in case of medical emergencies while traveling abroad.
After knowing about the benefits of Yes First Business Credit Card credit card, now let us tell you about the different types of fees and charges imposed by this card.
Yes First Business Credit Card Fees and Charges
- Annual Membership Fees
- First Year Subscription Fee of Rs 4,999 + Applicable Taxes
- Renewal Subscription Fee of Rs 4,999 + Applicable Taxes
- Under which, if you delay payment of ₹500 to ₹1000, you will be fined ₹400 by Yes Bank.
- If you delay payment from ₹ 100 to ₹ 10,000, then you will be charged a fine of ₹ 750 by Yes Bank.
- If you delay payment of Rs 10,000 to Rs 25,000, you will have to pay Rs 950 separately to Yes Bank.
- If you delay payment from ₹ 25000 to ₹ 50000, then your bank will impose a fine of ₹ 1000.
- But if you delay the payment above ₹ 50000 from here, then you will see a loss of ₹ 1300.
- You also find an over limit fee here. Which is imposed on you if you can withdraw money from this card more than the prescribed limit. So you will be charged an over limit penalty of at least 2.5% which will be charged on your expenditure of at least ₹500.
- Here you also get to see the foreign currency transaction fee which is around 2%.
So friends, after knowing about the fees and charges, let us now talk about what eligibility conditions you have to fulfill if you want to get this card.
Yes First Business Credit Card Eligibility
- First of all friends, let us tell you that anyone can get this card, we mean that if you are working on salary or you have some work of your own, you can get this card.
- To work on salary here, you need to have at least ₹ 60000 monthly today.
- But if you have some business or are self-employed, still you need a monthly salary of Rs. 60000.
- You have to live in those selected cities where this card operates.
So after knowing about the eligibility criteria, now let us tell you about the main documents that will be required for this work from Yes Bank.
Documentation required for Yes First Business Credit Card
- So here you need 3 main documents. First, you have to show proof of your identity here. Secondly, you have to show your address proof here. Last and lastly you have to get your monthly salary confirmed.
- You can show proof of your identity with the help of PAN card, Aadhaar card, driving license and passport.
- Secondly, you can show the proof of your address with the help of your ration card, electricity bill, bank account statement or your passport.
- Finally you will have to show your income proof. For this you can use your two salary slips. Or you can show the bank statement of 3 months given by your bank.
How To Apply For Yes First Business Credit Card
Now to get this card, you can apply by visiting the official website of Yes Bank. To get this card, you have to go to the site and go to the credit card options. Then you will have to select the credit card of your choice and apply for this card.
So you friends can get rewards from a car like this. If you have read this post till now, then please let us know in the comments and share this post with your friends.