Hello friends, welcome to our post in which we will tell you about HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card. The main feature of this card is that you do not have to pay any Annual Fees here. The HSBC Visa Platinum Card provides you with unsurpassed offers and rewards along with instant recognition and special privileges.
Key Features of HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Firstly, you do not have to pay any joining fees here.
- As we have told you before, you do not have to pay any annual fees here.
- You will get to see introductory benefits worth up to INR2,250 along with 3 complimentary airport lounge access or 3 AirDine (Meal) vouchers across domestic and international lounges.
- You will get 5-times (5X) rewards on purchases made after crossing a spend amount of INR400,000 with a maximum of 15,000 instant reward points in an anniversary year.
- You can save up to INR3,000 yearly on fuel surcharge.
- You can avail cashback of INR250 if you spend more than INR50,000 in a calendar month. (Effective from 01 October 2021)
Benefits of HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card
Also Read :- How to get HSBC Smart Value Credit Card?
- You can see the benefits of complimentary travel vouchers.
- You get 10% cashback within the first 60 days from card issue.
- You will get movie vouchers up to Rs 3,000 per year.
- You can get 15% off on dining at partner restaurants across major Indian cities.
- Zero Joining Fee & Annual Fee -: All the features and benefits on the card can be enjoyed at zero cost. HSBC offers the Visa Platinum Credit Card with no joining fee and annual fee.
Gift Voucher-: Get 2 Cleartrip vouchers worth Rs 1,000 each within 60 days of completing the first transaction on your HSBC Credit Card. This offer will be valid only on cards issued on or before 20 July 2019.
Cashback-: You will be able to get up to 10% cashback on all spends made using the card within the first 90 days of getting the card. Your minimum transaction amount must be Rs 10,000 and the maximum cashback you can get will be Rs 2,500 per card. Offer is valid only on HSBC credit cards issued on or before 31 March 2019. You can also get additional offers which the bank will itself tell you.
3X reward points-: Earn 3X more reward points, i.e. 6 reward points, for every Rs 150 spent on Dining, Telecom, Hotel categories for 12 months from the time of card issuance.
Zero-liability for lost cards-: If your HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card is lost, there will be no liability to you for transactions made after you report and report the loss of the card to HSBC. You are also covered for misuse up to INR300,000, up to 24 hours prior to reporting and registration of your HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card.
Emergency card replacement-: If you lose your HSBC Visa Platinum credit card, you can call Visa Global Assistance Services or HSBC helpline number and cancel your card and get an emergency card anywhere in the world in 3 days. Can be issued. You can also choose to receive emergency cash at over 22,000 outlets globally.
Other Benefits -: You can enjoy regular card benefits like cash advance, additional credit cards, global reach, online convenience, 24×7 customer access through phone banking. View the Credit Card Service GuideCredit Card Service Guide This link will open in a new window for complete details and terms and conditions.
Add On Credit Cards -: You can apply for 3 add-on credit cards for your immediate family members including siblings, spouse, parents and children above 18 years of age. Add-on cards will be provided at no additional cost. All expenses on the card will be billed against the primary cardholder and the same goes with the spending limit.
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age of the applicant for this card should be 18 years and maximum age should be 65 years.
- Only salaried persons can apply for the card.
- Your minimum gross annual income must be Rs 4 lakh.
- Must be a resident of cities where credit cards are offered. Currently, the card is available in major cities such as Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Noida, Gurgaon and Kolkata.
How to take HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card?
- You can get this card by going to the bank, and you can also get this card by going to the website.
- First of all, you have to type HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card, then go to the website of this bank.
- Then you can also get more information there, if you want to know.
- Then you see the APPLY button. Then you can apply for this card by going there.
So friends, did you know today how you can get HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card? And at the same time you also got to know how you can achieve it. So friends, that’s all in today’s post, if you have any question, then you must tell us.