HDFC Bank Freedom Credit Card: Hello friends, welcome to today’s post in which we will give you information about the credit card given by HDFC Bank, the name of the credit card about which we are going to tell you today is, HDFC Freedom Bank Credit Card. HDFC Bank Freedom Credit Card is among the top credit cards offered by HDFC Bank. This HDFC credit card comes with a range of features and benefits which include instant reward points benefits, as well as benefits on other categories like fuel and shopping. So today we will give you information about this credit card,
So friends, if you want information about the HDFC Bank Freedom credit card, a credit card given by HSFC Bank, then read this post carefully, and also share it with your friends. First of all, let us talk about some things which you will like very much about this credit card.
What is HDFC Bank Freedom Credit Card?
- The credit card you will receive will be given to you without any income proof.
- You will get a gift voucher worth Rs.1,000 on annual spend of Rs.90,000 and above.
- You can redeem reward points in the form of cashback.
- If you spend Rs 50,000 in a year, your annual fees will be waived off.
- You get free Accidental Death Insurance up to Rs 50 Lakhs on completing at least 4 transactions every month.
- You get a renewal benefit of 500 reward points on paying the renewal fee
Key Features of HDFC Bank Freedom Credit Card
- You can get 5X reward points on food, grocery, railway booking, taxi booking and movie spends.
- Make the most of your birthday with 25X Rewards Points on your spends made with the card.
- On your purchases made on PayZapp and SmartBUY, get 10X reward points.
- Gift voucher worth Rs 1,000 on spending above Rs 90,000 in a year.
- Your renewal fee is waived off if the annual expenditure is more than Rs 50,000.
- You get interest free period up to 50 days.
Features and Benefits of the Freedom Credit Card
Annual and Renewal Benefits
- If you spend Rs 90,000 in a year, you can get a gift voucher of Rs 1,000.
- If Rs 60,000 is spent on your card in a year, the membership fee for the next year is waived off.
- You will be waived off fuel surcharge of 1% on your fuel purchases worth between Rs 400 to Rs 5,000, with a limit of Rs 250 per cycle.
Reward Point Benefits
- You will be given 500 Reward Points as Welcome Gift.
- On your birthday spend, you can earn 25X reward points.
- Enjoy 5X Reward Points on Movies, Grocery spend, Dining, Taxi and Railway spend with your Credit Card.
- On paying renewal fee, get 500 reward points as renewal bonus.
HDFC Bank Freedom Credit Card Limit
The credit limit on the HDFC Freedom Card is entirely at the discretion of the bank. The bank takes into consideration certain factors before setting the credit limit. The applicant’s credit score, credit report is checked and repayment habits of previous and ongoing loans are also taken into consideration.
Reward Point Benefits of the HDFC Bank Freedom Credit Card
- Every Rs 150 spent, get 1 reward point.
- Get 25X rewards points on all your birthday spends.
- You can get up to 5X instant reward points on movie, dining, grocery, railway and taxi bookings.
- 10X reward points will be awarded on purchases made on PayZapp and SmartBUY.
- A welcome bonus of 500 points on paying your annual fee.
Read also – How to get HSBC Smart Value Credit Card?
Late payment charges
- If statement balance is less than Rs 100 – Zero
- Balance between Rs.100 and Rs.500 – Rs.100
- Balance between Rs 500 and Rs 5,000 – Rs 500
- Balance between Rs.5,001 and Rs.10,000 – Rs.600
- Rs.10,001 and Rs.25,000 – Rs.800. remaining between
- Above Rs.25,000 – Rs.950
- Additional card fee -: You get additional card absolutely free.
- Rewards redemption fee: Rs 99
- Cash processing fee -: Rs.100
Eligibility Criteria for the HDFC Bank Freedom Credit Card
- If the primary cardholder is a salaried individual, he/she should be between 21 years to 60 years of age. His gross monthly income must be more than Rs 12,000.
- If the applicant is a self-employed individual, his/her age should be between 21 years to 65 years. His income tax return must be more than Rs 2 lakh per annum.
- The primary applicant should be a resident or non-resident of India.
- The add-on cardholder must be at least 15 years of age.
Documents required for applying for the HDFC Bank Freedom Credit Card
- Copies of Form 60 and PAN card
- Duly filled application form
- Proof of income which could include a copy of your Form 16, latest salary slip or IT return.
- 2 passport-sized colored photographs.
- Address proof which should include PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card or a copy of your electricity bill.
- An identity proof which includes Aadhaar card, PAN card or driving license.
How to get HDFC Bank Freedom Credit Card?
Friends, first of all let us tell you that if you want to apply for this credit card, then this card is given to you only on invitation by the bank. Friends, if you want to take the Freedom Credit Card Limit given by HDFC Bank, then for this friends, first of all you have to go to Google and go to HDFC Freedom Credit Card Limit. Then after that it is in front of you because the website came first, you have to go to that website and read the information related to this card and if you have not logged in to the website there then you have to login first.
After logging in, you will be given information related to HDFC Freedom Credit Card Limit and then apply for this credit card. And this credit card will be delivered to your specified address within some time. You have to keep one thing in mind that whatever documents you give for this pack online and the documents should be absolutely clear, those documents should match with the information given by you, only then your chances of getting this credit card increase a lot.