Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card : Hello friends, welcome to another eight tomorrow on our website in which we are going to tell you about a credit card which will prove to be very useful for you. Today we are going to talk about My Zone Credit Card. Related to Axis Bank, you get to see Axis Bank but today we are going to talk about it, its name is Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
With the help of My Zone Credit Card, you are going to get a lot of benefits which will prove to be very useful in your daily life. So friends, I have a request to you, if you read this post of ours till the end, then you will get the detailed information about My Zone Credit Card given by Axis Bank, then you are requested to read this post further. .
Friends, first of all let us talk to you about the benefits of Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Highlights
- Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card caters to those looking for lifestyle benefits on their credit card.
- Earn instant rewards points when you use the card for weekend dining and shopping.
- First year fee of Rs 500 is waived on spends of Rs 5,000 within 45 days of card issuance.
Benefits of Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
Welcome Benefit: A bulk 100 points will be credited the first time the card is used for online shopping.
Reward Point Program
- For every Rs.200 spent on the card, you get 4 to 40 reward points.
- You also get 10x more rewards points on weekend spending on dining at select hotels and restaurants.
- You get 5 times more reward points when you shop weekend at partner stores.
- Axis Credit Card Rewards Points earned can be redeemed against 500+ rewards and offers listed in the Axis eDGE Loyalty Rewards Catalog.
- FREE LOUNGE VISIT: Axis My Zone Credit Card users can enjoy 4 complimentary visits per year to participating airport lounges within India.
- Cashback on Movie Bookings: Movie ticket bookings done using My Zone Credit Card entitles you to 25% discount on the total booking amount. This offer is valid throughout the week for both online and box office bookings done using the card
- A secure card: Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is an EMV certified chip card which is secured by a chip as well as a PIN. Inbuilt chip enables more secure transactions compared to magnetic stripe cards. This reduces the risk of counterfeiting and skimming fraud.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver for fuel transactions done across all fuel stations across India. The rebate is valid on card transactions between Rs 400 and Rs 4,000. Maximum surcharge rebate is capped at Rs 400 per billing cycle
- Convert purchases into EMIs: Any purchase worth more than Rs 2,500 using the card can be converted into easy monthly installments by contacting the bank. You can repay the amount over a period of 6, 9, 12, 18, or 24 months.
Friends, now let’s talk about whenever you want to get Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card, what fees will you have to pay, how much will be the annual fee, how many 4 days will it take, if you withdraw the money from Axis Bank, then how much will you have to pay. We will also tell you here what different Jats you will find.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card fees and charges.
- First of all, friends, whenever you join here and play cricket, you will be given a total of ₹ 5000 here. You will get the benefit of ₹ 5000 here.
- Secondly, here the whole year’s bill on My Zone Credit Card will be ₹ 3000, which will be waived off completely if you spend up to ₹ 300000 in 1 year through My Zone Credit Card, i.e. if you spend ₹ 300000 from Axis Bank. You will not have to pay annual fees for the year.
- Thirdly, if you withdraw money from Axis Bank with the help of My Zone Credit Card, then you will be charged a total interest of 2% i.e. you will be deducted at least Rs 250.
- If you make cash payment through your Aaj My Zone Credit Card, then you will be charged ₹ 100.
- If you do any transaction abroad with the help of My Zone Credit Card, then you will be charged 3:30 percent transaction value.
Let’s talk friends, what eligibility criteria you have to fulfill to make Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Eligibility.
- First of all, friends, your age should be between 18 to 70 years.
- Second, whatever work you do, whether you do your own work or you work as a salary somewhere, you will be given My Zone Card from Axis Bank.
- Third, your annual income for the whole year should be ₹ 900000.
Now let us talk about what documents you will need if you want to use Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card, what you want to do or whether you want to get it now.
Documentation for Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
- First of all, friends, you will have to show the proof of your identity here in which you can use your PAN card, you can use your Aadhar card, you can use your password, you can use any of your photos.
- Secondly, here you will have to show proof of your address, in this also you can ask for your Aadhar card, you can use your ration card, you can use your address proof.
- Thirdly and lastly, when will you have to show your income, in which you can show your 2 months salary slip.
How to get Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card?
Friends, let us talk about how to apply for the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card available through Axis Bank.
First of all, friends, I will tell you that you can apply here in two ways, either you can go to this bank and apply for My Zone Credit Card or you can apply for My Zone Credit Card by visiting its website.
After going in person, you have to go to the Credit Card option and select a My Zone Credit Card. After this, you will have to fill the given information. After that, if you are eligible for it, you will get a phone call. You will get more information on that phone. And then Axis Bank will send a customer service employee to your home who will provide you the A card.
So friends, in today’s post we learned that how you can apply for My Zone Credit Card from Axis Bank, what benefits you will get from Axis Bank, how much benefit you can get from Axis Bank. Is. So friends, see you in this post, until then Jai Hind Vande Mataram.